Hello,

Is there a way to have the email client download the whole email with picture? I already have the option "Enable HTML Email" and "Download Images Automatically". Either I may be too impatient but I usually have to end up pressing the menu key to "Get images".

Regarding downloading the whole email, long emails or graphic heavy emails tend to be truncated. When I hit the menu key to "Get more" or "Get all", the email client will download more of the email but still not the whole thing.

This also makes me ask the size limit for attachments (sending and receiving)? I wanted to open a 9MB document through my Yahoo! Plus account but that attachment was not able to open.

Many thanks in advance...
    06-02-11 07:05 AM
    Take a look at this linkn from today: http://m.crackberry.com/automaticall...et-it-today-50.

I've been using this since the first post where I noticed it. It works great. Hope this helps. ~ecm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    DrNitun likes this.
    06-02-11 03:05 PM
    Elessar,

Thank you for your response! I installed the program and from what it looks like, not only do pictures download automatically, now the whole email does (so it is not truncated).
    06-03-11 12:28 PM
    Glad to help. ~ecm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-11 08:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD