I HAVE BB 9800 and i use to have my Verizon.net email on my phone which is POP3/IMAP through Microsoft� Outlook 2007 but then i no longer can get my email i have to check it from my desk top and blackberry cant seem to find what the issue is does anyone have this problem or know how to fix it? settings and psd r the same when i do it from the desktop just the phone no longer allowing me to receive it
    05-18-11 05:24 PM
    are you using the proper advanced settings for the POP3 or IMAP server, ports, and SSL etc.... ? have you changed the password on the account, and not updated the password in your BIS settings...
    05-18-11 06:21 PM
    are you using the proper advanced settings for the POP3 or IMAP server, ports, and SSL etc.... ? have you changed the password on the account, and not updated the password in your BIS settings...
    I didn't make any change to the settings and I sat on the phone with blackberry and they couldn't even help me fix it so i gsve up. But I think it has to do with verizon itself. They made some changes to their software if u look @ their website it show u the new changes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 06:36 AM
    Could be AT&T(assuming your on that since the torch is a gsm device)could be blocking the verizon email?

Just a suggestion, but why not just forward the verizon.net email to a different email account that is setup and working properly on your BB?
    05-19-11 06:47 AM
    Could be AT&T(assuming your on that since the torch is a gsm device)could be blocking the verizon email?
    Just a suggestion, but why not just forward the verizon.net email to a different email account that is setup and working propely on your BB?
    Ok well I will look into how to do that.thx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD