Been having this problem for a while. Doesn't matter what I try to download. Speed between 30-100 kb/s usually. Its like the OS wants/expects more speed and it says "too slow, must be bad connection". Either that or AT&T is capping my speed or DL size.... And speaking of that, shouldn't AT&T 3G be faster than 30-100 kb/s, and more consistent? I'm straying off here, so ill get to the point.... Could this be an OS/phone problem, or might this be network related?

(Every once in a great while ill get higher speeds and completed downloads, but not often.... When this occurs, it doesn't matter if I have full service on 3G, I still get the slow speeds and failed downloads)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 06:00 PM
    what exactally are you downloading that a 100kbsp transfer rate is timing out.. ?
    05-19-11 09:59 PM
    Try changing network selection to manual instead of automatic..

I've found when downloading movies over 3g the signal often tries to optimize to a different tower even though the phone isn't moving around.. The handover would always timeout my connection but since changing my settings I've had no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-11 02:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD