i just upgraded my phone and somehow I have both contacts from my old phone that att transferred over and ones from gmail....is there an easy way to get rid of the gmail ones or do i just have to go through and delete them manually?
    04-26-11 05:51 PM
    This will take awhile but....first you need some sticks and a clear area and a black cat. Take the sticks and start a small fire in the clear area while not letting the cat realize what is going on. Next make a small hole by poking on the rear right paw of the cat just enough to get 3 drops of blood. Sprinkle this over the flame and then stand facing with your right shoulder towards the flames. Stretch your left arm all the way out with your Torch in your hand holding it out to create a "T" as your right hand needs to extend over the flames. Then simply fan the smoke towards your left hand being careful not to let it cover your Torch but rather pass it by. Then do the required battery pull and you should be all set!
    tbrenn and cntrydncr223 like this.
    04-26-11 06:37 PM
    Seriously though, your case may be different from mine but with mine it was because of the AT&T address book and I had to log into the account online and turn off the ATT address book leaving just the normal phone contact/address book.
    Try this out and see http://forums.crackberry.com/f95/wan...nebook-551203/
    Last edited by tumblingdice03; 04-26-11 at 06:42 PM.
    04-26-11 06:39 PM
    This will take awhile but....first you need some sticks and a clear area and a black cat. Take the sticks and start a small fire in the clear area while not letting the cat realize what is going on. Next make a small hole by poking on the rear right paw of the cat just enough to get 3 drops of blood. Sprinkle this over the flame and then stand facing with your right shoulder towards the flames. Stretch your left arm all the way out with your Torch in your hand holding it out to create a "T" as your right hand needs to extend over the flames. Then simply fan the smoke towards your left hand being careful not to let it cover your Torch but rather pass it by. Then do the required battery pull and you should be all set!
    too funny! thanks for the chuckle.
    tumblingdice03 likes this.
    04-26-11 06:56 PM
    04-26-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD