Hey Everyone,

I have had my torch now for about a month. All is good, but I have started to notice that the slider is loose now.

For example, when I now type on the touch screen, I can feel the slider move up and down. And if i put fingers on either corner i can move it up and down.

it was not like this before and it can really be a pain feeling the screen loose like this when typing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Carmen
    01-16-11 11:20 AM
    Yes, it's a common problem. Buy an AGF GRT case, it will firm it up tremendously and take out the loose feeling.
    01-16-11 11:28 AM
    I personally hate the AGF case as I think it looks hideous. I have the commuter case and that took up the screen wiggle on my phone.
    01-16-11 11:38 AM
    I have heard of this problem but I've had mine since the beginning of December without this problem. I am a frequent slider... Not a huge fan of the onscreen touch keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 11:44 AM
    I personally hate the AGF case as I think it looks hideous. I have the commuter case and that took up the screen wiggle on my phone.
    I have the Otterbox and it makes it more noticeable. It makes a squeeky sound when I use the menu key, back button, and the call and end buttons. Very annoying. I ordered a hard shell case and hopefully that'll fix the problem.

01-16-11 12:59 PM
    I had a Commuter. And due to the rubber inside membrane at the top, it continually randomly locked my screen so I got the AGF. Also, IMO the Commuter did NOTHING to alliviate the wobble on the slider, which the AGF has done quite effectively.
    01-16-11 03:02 PM
    My first torch was loose. This started after I dropped it and got progressively worse.

Second torch, not dropped, had it for 3 months now, still very tight.
    01-16-11 07:54 PM
    The otterbox made my slider a little loose.
    GTR case fixed the problem and it looks better on the torch

01-16-11 09:52 PM
    I've had mine since November with no issues. It is a slider phone and has moving parts. If you feel it's too loose, take it to the store.

01-17-11 05:06 AM
    My second torch had this issue...I took it back the next day and returned it for a new one.

01-17-11 05:14 AM
    Mine has a lil move to it (side-to-side) but I just don't play with it. So I pay no mind to it. Matter of fact I think its a good thing, I would not want to pull so hard to get the slider up I would brake the screen off b

01-17-11 09:57 PM
    i have it too a little bit loose but it is annoying just going to fix it to the store , i cant stand it
    03-02-13 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD