Has anyone experienced disappearing icons on their Torch? I'm running OS 6 and my carrier is AT&T. I've done some OTR downloading of apps and games, but I'm thinking that isn't the problem as my blackberry messenger icon has disappeared only recently. A friend said he sent me a message through BBM and when I went to open the program, I couldn't find the icon. Any suggestions?
    09-15-10 11:28 PM
    Well is the app still listed in Application Management and are you getting notifications for BBM?

What apps did you install?

Yes it could be 3rd party apps. On v.225 I have been fighting a nasty issue where a few popular 3rd party apps corrupt the virtual keyboard.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-10 11:32 PM
    The BBM app isn't listed in my Applications Folder, and I didn't receive any notifications for the messages he sent. When I went to install BBM via the app world, while installing I received a message that there was an error during install. I thought that maybe I had accidentally deleted it, and thought to reinstall it, though all that came up was an update and a message informing me that I already had a version on my phone.

The apps that I DLed were Slacker Radio, a 3rd party lightsaber and shotgun app, as well as Fox News and the Drudge Report apps.
    09-15-10 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD