I find myself using the physical keyboard about 98% of the time. Anyone know if you can turn off the virtual keyboard all together?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-10 01:10 PM
    The closest thing I have found is to disable the "open virtual keyboard on slider close" option so at least the keyboard won't always pop up after you close the slider. It's under options>typing and input>keyboard
    08-14-10 01:17 PM
    rgharris. If you use that option- how would you use the virtual keyboard at all? Would you have to go back and change the option?

Because if it doesn't come up automatically how would it come up on it's own?
    08-14-10 01:18 PM
    rgharris. If you use that option- how would you use the virtual keyboard at all? Would you have to go back and change the option?

Because if it doesn't come up automatically how would it come up on it's own?
    It won't.

Why don't you just swipe the keyboard down every time you don't wanna see it without disabling it?
    08-14-10 01:22 PM
    If you are text messaging there is a little picture of a keyboard in the bottom left, next to the send icon. You can bring up the virtual keyboard from there. That also works for emails.
    08-14-10 01:22 PM
    It won't.

Why don't you just swipe the keyboard down every time you don't wanna see it without disabling it?
    Thanks dwadwa. Didn't know u can swipe down the keyboard, this helps a lot.

08-14-10 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD