Hi All.

When dialing a number, for instance a customer services once connected the dial pad from the screen dissapears, so when asked to enter a selection number its not possible unless you open the slider and use the physical keyboard. Is there a way to stop the numerical keypad from dissappearing from the screen during a call ?

Steve.
    12-31-10 10:04 AM
    when you're on a call, there's an icon on the lower left of the screen that looks like a little grid with 9 boxes.

that's the Show Dialpad icon.

press it, and the dialpad will show and allow you to enter any further numbers.
    12-31-10 10:22 AM
    Hi i can see the icon you mentioned however it is greyed out so doesnt work !

Steve
    12-31-10 10:59 AM
    When I dial and the number starts ringing, the dial pad icon at the lower left corner of the screen is available to press and reveal the number pad.
    12-31-10 11:19 AM
    Try closing the phone.. Then the icon is there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 12:24 PM
    Hi yes your right with the phone closed that icon is there however it is greyed out and not useable

Steve
    12-31-10 12:33 PM
    I jus tried by calling wachovia... As soon as I close the phone, the button is available for me to touch... I'm not quite sure what's goin on with your phone..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-10 12:36 PM
    Hi guys, can you direct me to a right thread if this has been discussed (can't find it, lol). I am having problem with bringing up the virtual dial-pad during the call while the phone is docked on in the charger-cradle and is in horizontal position. I can get to the icon if I tilt it into vertical, but not while horizontally docked.

Thanks

I am on 6.0.0.448
    02-24-11 07:43 PM
    With the Torch opened or closed, hit the Talk (green) button. That brings the dialpad up.
    09-09-11 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD