Hey guys,

I did a search on this and found plenty of threads for this but there didn't seem to be a definitive answer on this. If I don't manage to find an answer I think I'm going to take my phone to my network provider and see if it's faulty.

When I try to connect my Torch to my laptop via USB cable, I get the pop up saying "Blackberry device is plugged in" with the options "USB Drive, Sync Media, Charge Only".

No matter which option I choose the device doesn't load, either on Desktop Manager or open the files in Windows Explorer. My laptop makes the sound to say that the device is connected and disconnected but that's it.

My device is currently running v6.0.0.448 and I'm running v6.0.1.18 of Desktop Manager.

Any help with this would be much appreciated guys.
    03-25-11 03:37 AM
    I had the problem a couple of time I just restart my laptop and press alt+shift+delete on the bb wait for both to start running and try again.
    It always works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 06:56 AM
    Same here, Just reboot both devices and they worked just fine.
    03-25-11 07:00 AM
    Try restarting your laptop as stated above, also, try to connect it using a different USB port than the one currently connected and see if that works.
    03-25-11 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD