OK, I know I'm going to get grief on this, cause it's been posted before. I can't find the thread! OK, I took pics with my BB that I now want to transfer to my PC. I plug the USB cable in, I get an audible connect signal, and then nothing? When I check My Computer the BB does not show. When I do >CONTROL PANEL>ADMINISTRATIVE DEVICE I see blackberry and blackberry1. How do i make the BB show on My Computer to be able to get the pics? Help please.
    04-01-12 02:09 PM
    You need to put into USB mode. If you are not prompted at the time you connect, you can go to "Options-Device-Storage", then press the BB key and select Enter USB Mass Storage Mode. You should then see the drives mapped.
    04-01-12 03:22 PM
    I followed your instructions, but when I get to Storage, there is no option for Enter USB Mass Storage Mode. Help?
    04-02-12 07:10 AM
    Did you press the BB key to pull up the menu? You will not see this onscreen. Also, you must have the cable connected.
    04-02-12 10:17 AM
    When I press the BB key I get a red message that says "Built-in Media and Media Card Storage are not available because Mass Storage Mode is currently in use.
    04-02-12 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD