yesterday i used BB DM to sync all items, and now i wish to remove tasks from my torch. I have unchecked the sync box in DM, but is there a way to remove all 1093 tasks from the device without deleting each individually?

Maybe just backup and wipe device to factory, then restore and not check "tasks" from the backup?

Thanks!
    04-08-11 07:44 AM
    yesterday i used BB DM to sync all items, and now i wish to remove tasks from my torch. I have unchecked the sync box in DM, but is there a way to remove all 1093 tasks from the device without deleting each individually?

Maybe just backup and wipe device to factory, then restore and not check "tasks" from the backup?

Thanks!
    i haven't been able to find any settings / option to do so. i think the only way around it would be to go through one by one and delete them, or mark them complete, and then "hide completed".. neither of those two ways sound fun at all... i think the best bet is your idea.. back up your device, wipe it, and then restore everything but the tasks..

good luck!
    04-12-11 08:45 PM
    Using the blackberry desktop manager probably?

1.Device
    2.Delete data...
    3.Selected data
    4.Check Tasks
    5.Delete

All tasks gone.
    Last edited by gbsn; 04-12-11 at 08:51 PM.
    tbrenn likes this.
    04-12-11 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD