Ok...I transferred my apps from my 8520 and data viz (freeWord to go etc) came over for the ride...is it on the torch already? and is it worth the coin?...thanks...len
    03-13-11 01:24 AM
    If you edit documents or type papers a lot then it will be useful on the go. But if you don't do as much like me then you might not need it as much. I bought it for $20 at dataviz.com when I had a big paper due in a few day and my laptop was in for repair so I had to use that as an alternate and worked great. But you'll have to edit it later on a real microsoft word because it in word to go, it adjusts it to your phone's screen width.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 01:36 AM
    DocstoGo version 3 is free. Enjoy!
    Last edited by dilipc; 03-13-11 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to type "3"
    Len___T and oppy like this.
    03-13-11 05:41 AM
    DocstoGo version 3 is free. Enjoy!
    Thanks for the link!
    03-14-11 11:32 AM
    Mod edit.......
    03-14-11 12:05 PM
    Crackberry.com has a stellar reputation among the BlackBerry applications developer community and wish not to have that reputation tarnished in any way.

Continuing to seek illegal means to access software and avoid paying the legal and legitimate fees application developers charge for their work will result in further warnings to those involved.

Thanks for your cooperation
    03-14-11 12:49 PM
    Use the editing a blank document workaround, then I'd wait for OS6.1 to see if DocsToGo full ends up being free with the OS... I know the docs to go interface/file browser is different.
    03-14-11 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD