Hey everyone,

I'm actually looking to create a white page error on my blackberry and then from there re-initiate it.

I want to show that it can be done to some co-workers, but I am unable to create any errors.

Can anyone let me know if this can be done? And if so how can I reproduce an error?

JP
    08-15-12 08:54 AM
    If I understand you correctly what you need to do is remove the OS (operating system) from the device completely.

There are several tools that can help you do that. One of the more popular and easiest to use is BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife, commonly referred to as BBSAK

For your purposes you would use the "WIPE DEVICE" function to get to the white screen (Error 507)

And then the LOAD OS function to re-install the OS.
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-15-12 at 09:54 AM.
    08-15-12 09:48 AM
    If I understand you correctly what you need to do is remove the OS (operating system) from the device completely.

There are several tools that can help you do that. One of the more popular and easiest to use is BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife, commonly referred to as BBSAK

For your purposes you would use the "WIPE DEVICE" function to get to the white screen (Error 507)

And then the LOAD OS function to re-install the OS.
    Indeed! Right after I posted thats what I was thinking of doing.

Thanks,
    JP
    08-15-12 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD