After upgrading to .526 when I try to go to the Crackberry forums the print is real small.
    Anyone else having this problem or is there a correction for this?
    Also my Igoogle cant seem to remember my name and password and I have to re-input every time I go to that page.
    04-28-11 10:20 AM
    Yes it is easy to solve your problem. For bigger caracter put 2 fingers on the screen, in the middle of it, and then slide your finger 1 on the left and the other to the right.
    That is not a problem with the os. You can upgrade to .534, it will make your battery more stable.
    04-28-11 11:09 AM
    it's a known bug with the CB mobile site. It affects both current 526 and 534 builds.

And doing the pinch to zoom (or "unpinch" really), or double tap thing is not the answer for the mobile site which should be using the default text size set in the browser anyway.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 11:28 AM
    Yes, unfortunately, the premiere BlackBerry mobile website doesn't work on one of the flagship Blackberry devies.

04-28-11 12:08 PM
    Yes it is easy to solve your problem. For bigger caracter put 2 fingers on the screen, in the middle of it, and then slide your finger 1 on the left and the other to the right.
    That is not a problem with the os. You can upgrade to .534, it will make your battery more stable.
    this is not a pinch to zoom issue it is a leak issue where cb is tiny
    i installed opera mini then cb onto that and it sort of helps
    04-28-11 01:00 PM
    this is not a pinch to zoom issue it is a leak issue where cb is tiny
    A leak issue? What do you mean by that?

If you're talking about an OS leak issue, I have to disagree. I was on the official .448, and now the official (bell) .534, and both of them do the same thing.

In reading these forums, it appears to be a 500 series problem.

I've found that setting the default font, opening wap forums, waiting till the site loads, move the search thingy to where you want to view, then double tap, will open that page to the specified font size with wrapping feature.

I noticed that if I double tap prior to the page loading, it will not wrap.

Also, you have to do this for every page you load, in each session.

At least that's my experience.
    ghostryder12 likes this.
    04-28-11 01:12 PM
    by leak i mean prior to 5 series as u put it it didnt occur now it does
    i didnt have any probs and no one has posted on here
    04-28-11 01:34 PM
    A leak issue? What do you mean by that?

If you're talking about an OS leak issue, I have to disagree. I was on the official .448, and now the official (bell) .534, and both of them do the same thing.

In reading these forums, it appears to be a 500 series problem.

I've found that setting the default font, opening wap forums, waiting till the site loads, move the search thingy to where you want to view, then double tap, will open that page to the specified font size with wrapping feature.

I noticed that if I double tap prior to the page loading, it will not wrap.

Also, you have to do this for every page you load, in each session.

At least that's my experience.
    Is this issue occurring only in all forums or just the CB forum? I ask because like you, I have read that it is a 'bug' in the 500 series OS, and only appearing in the CB forum.
    The CB forum is the only one I have on my Torch so far.

TIA
    04-28-11 02:44 PM
    It only happens on the mobile Crackberry sight. But the nice thing to me is that the pages seem to load faster. Then when I double tap the screen it expands with wrap enabled. Before the 500 series upgrades, muy double tap was hit and miss on effectiveness.

04-28-11 02:51 PM
    It only happens on the mobile Crackberry sight. But the nice thing to me is that the pages seem to load faster. Then when I double tap the screen it expands with wrap enabled. Before the 500 series upgrades, muy double tap was hit and miss on effectiveness.

Thanks, that's what I've been reading as well (only CB forum is having the problem and it's CB that needs to correct the problem).
    Also, thanks for instructions for getting the page to view better.
    04-28-11 02:55 PM
    i think the small fonts and sometimes the extremely short input boxes are all part of the .5xx browsers. i think, according to some of the hybrids ive seen, the issue is tied into the radio files used in the OS. you may have to revert back to a .4xx OS radio file in order to revert back to previous website viewing. but im not 100% sure. its something im learning to live with. even though its small, it tends to wrap better when zoomed in vs the .4xx browser.
    04-28-11 10:11 PM
    Is this issue occurring only in all forums or just the CB forum? I ask because like you, I have read that it is a 'bug' in the 500 series OS, and only appearing in the CB forum.
    The CB forum is the only one I have on my Torch so far.

TIA
    It's a bug just with the CB wap forums, and not just for the 9800 (all of the more recent versions of OS 6 have it). http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/cra...te-bug-601407/
    04-28-11 11:15 PM
    It's a bug just with the CB wap forums, and not just for the 9800 (all of the more recent versions of OS 6 have it). http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/cra...te-bug-601407/
    theres also a buug where the text boxes are like "[]" instead of longer. some hybrids made with later radio files for the 9700 (.499 and .5xx) have the bug whereas .461 didnt.
    04-29-11 04:16 AM
    I dont have my torch yet (still using 8520 and waiting for bank card to arrive so I can get it) but on the 8520 I had a problem like this with most websites. I switched to collumn view and now its fine. Is this an option on the torch?

04-29-11 04:41 AM
    I dont have my torch yet (still using 8520 and waiting for bank card to arrive so I can get it) but on the 8520 I had a problem like this with most websites. I switched to collumn view and now its fine. Is this an option on the torch?

in OS6, i dont think there is an option to column view anymore. the text automatically wraps properly (well it shoud at least) depending how much you zoom in on the page. most pages start out zoomed out and fine print. click or pinch zoom in, and the text just wraps to fit the screen automatically.
    04-29-11 04:59 AM
    the text automatically wraps properly (well it shoud at least) depending how much you zoom in on the page. most pages start out zoomed out and fine print. click or pinch zoom in, and the text just wraps to fit the screen automatically.
    i have to wait for the page to load before double tapping, otherwise it won't wrap...
    04-29-11 08:33 AM
    I don't really see a problem with the crackberry mobile site. I'm posting from my Torch right now using OS 6 v.534 and it is working beautifully.

04-29-11 11:42 AM
    I've always had a problem w/crackberry. No one commented on the second part of the first post. What about iGoogle? each time I visit the site, I have to log in. the username and password cannot be saved.
    04-29-11 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD