basically, when i highlight something, an option comes up to copy the text and then you can paste it somewhere else but my torch wont let me do it anymore,

i can highlight it and the copy, cut, etc options come up but when i tap on it, it wont do it.. the only way i can get copy & pasting to work is if i highlight and press the bb button and scroll down to copy, then do the same for pasting.

ive has this problem before and a simple reboot done the trick.. but ive done it twice now and its still not working, its getting so frustrating. i dont know what to do ):

my os is 6.0.0.570 if that means anything.. thanks so much.
    10-06-11 11:13 AM
    What happens when you Shift+Click? S-Click on uneditable text is the shortcut for Copy, and it is also the shortcut for Paste if the field can be edited.
    10-06-11 11:31 PM
    That's a bug in the .5xx and later OS. The only time I've found the on-screen copy/cut toolbar to work is after I hit Menu then Escape (e.g. in Memo pad), but only for a while. As soon as I close one memo and open a different memo the buttons are broken again. SO frustrating.
    10-07-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD