Ladies and Gentlemen

I am looking to purchase my first BB - I have been a loyal Sony Ericsson user since 2000. I am deciding between the Torch and the Pearl 3G.

I am not a particularly big emailer/social networker...

Which do you think I should get, and why....?
    08-01-11 07:43 AM
    Wait a couple of weeks and get the Torch 2 (9810 or the 9850-60) because they will have the updated OS 7 software and improved processor. These phones give you large screen. the Torch 2 also give you a physical keyboard. Both are much nicer phones than the Pear.

If you are wanting to save money and get either the Torch or Pearl, get the Torch. But that is only my preference. There are many threads on this forum that explore the pro's and cons of each. Just type in the search area and discover.
    08-01-11 08:09 AM
    How many times are you going create threads to ask the same question? Do some research.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    justineporter likes this.
    08-01-11 08:21 AM
    How many times are you going create threads to ask the same question? Do some research.

Exactly!
    No one is going to convince you of something you don't want, and why should they? They're not the ones getting the phone.
    Plus there are tons of threads to talk about each of the phones, look at those too.
    08-01-11 09:03 AM
    Honestly... We are not your search engine. There are plenty of reviews for you to look through. If you have a specific question about the 9800, ask away.
    08-01-11 09:20 AM
    As others said do your research but for my personal opinion wait till the end of the month or early September when the new devices are released.
    08-01-11 05:14 PM
    IMHO the torch sucks. I hate mine. Save ur $$ and buy an iPhone

08-01-11 06:27 PM

Then why are you here? I am sure there are plenty of iPhone forums out there for you.

08-01-11 06:31 PM
    9900 convinced?

08-01-11 06:37 PM
    Then why are you here? I am sure there are plenty of iPhone forums out there for you.

Agree. Were is the Dislike button.
    anon(3896606) likes this.
    08-01-11 11:41 PM
    Wait a few weeks or maybe a month for the Bold 9900 or Torch2 9810... This devices will be so much better than the Torch 9800 or Pearl 9100.

Well, both devices (Torch and Pearl 3G) are really good but IMO just wait for the new BlackBerry releases.
    08-02-11 01:10 AM
    i loved my torch until i had an unfortunate incident and went with the inspire 4g. love the inspire and no longer use my torch. but, if you are choosing, i would wait for the new torch. it sounds nice and i may upgrade my second line to it.
    08-02-11 02:33 AM
    If you can't wait, get the torch. The pearl was my first bb and I ended up not liking its size and keyboards.

PS. The iPhone SUCKS!
    08-02-11 07:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD