Hi, I just bought a theme, first time I ever bought from cb store (I think). I added to cart, checked out, filled in my info, the I saw that you can pay with Paypal, which already has my info so I was a little confused by that, like maybe I didn't need to enter my info before that, but whatever, I went to pp, signed in. My papal acct is a different email but no probs, got my theme and love it. So I wanted to leave a review, and that took me to a login page. Tried blackberry email and password which did not work, so I tried paypal email and password which still did not work. So I did the forgot password thing and it said my new pw was sent to my email. But I didn't get the email. Maybe it went to my work email which is what I use for paypal, however, when I completed the purchase of the theme, it said that an email was sent to my blackberry email and I didn't get that one either. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I went to the support section of the store, but the space to write my problem in was a real skinny line, which is the text missing problem with OS .526 and I need to pull battery which is getting tiresome. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-11 11:22 AM
    When you reset your password, you would have had to use an email for it. You need to remember that email, and check your spam folder from a PC, or using the browser on your BlackBerry to access it. The app site through the browser can be a challenge to leave a review in, especially using AppVerse. Is that wwhere you attempted to leave it? On a positive note, at least you received, and are enjoying your theme.
    06-19-11 11:43 AM
    Ok thanks. When I requested the pw I used blackberry email. It did say to check spam but I never set up a spam folder so I didn't think I had one. Learn something new on here every day! I'm not sure where I tried to leave the review. I went back to continue shopping and clicked on theme I just bought, then on write a review. No biggie just wanted to let them know I loved it. Again thanks!

06-19-11 12:03 PM
    That's very odd! I use the BlackBerry email for certain things precisely because it has no spam folder. Everything should hit your inbox. Something is very wrong here. PM me your email address, and I'll contact store support myself.
    06-19-11 12:13 PM
    Oh boy, I just figured it out. I was using @blackberry.att.net and its supposed to be att.blackberry.net. I THINK thats what I did. I used the correct phone # so that is how I was able to get the theme. So sorry. I was wracking my brain because I just know this has to something simple that I'm doing wrong. Thanks and sorry for wasting time. What a dummy.

06-19-11 02:00 PM
    No problem, and not a waste of time. If you hadn't posted, you'd be a frustrated customer still. That's the last thing we want/need. Glad you got it all straightened out.
    06-19-11 06:04 PM
    Whew thanks Wulf I was hoping you would not be too upset. When I first used appworld I used dotcom instead of dotnet because it was a long email and hard for me to remember. I think that's why I don't get much spam! I did figure out how to change that. I'm going to go and try to give my good review. Have a Wondeful evening!

06-19-11 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD