my wife and I are coming back to ATT we think. i owned the torch before any OS leaks were out for it. in your opinions. rated 1-10 HOW MUCH better is the OS now after all the leaks and such?

i just cant go back to a small screen like the 9700 after having an x...

thanks for all your help!
    01-05-11 08:57 AM
    As you know when the Torch was initially released it was rather buggy and had considerable lag issues. Since then there have several leaks and official OS releases. That being said, I think you will find major improvement in the performance of the Torch. I can't really give you a 1-10 scale rating since I think that would be rather subjective, one persons 5 may be anothers 8.
    01-05-11 09:20 AM
    when I first got my phone, the os that were on it gave me some trouble (not that bad, but there was issue) and now with the .337 I can tell you that I have not seeing a single problem with mine, the only bug that I could see is when you want to put the Text Message in your Favorite, as soon as you power off/on, it will disappear (that's the only apps that is doing it).

I really feel like the .337 gave the torch a boost, it is much quicker, and I never had a single lag on it since I'm on that OS.

But I can tell you, not everyone will tell you the same thing, some does hate the torch. You really have to make your own opinion on this because it's really depends of what you are looking for. It's like trying to find out if you want a MAC or a PC, some will say that they hate the mac, some will say the oposit.
    01-05-11 09:27 AM
    Really with OS leaks and hybrids being developed to run on the Torch it allows for a better experience for sure. I'm running BDHP v5 which allows for better and faster web browsing and better battery life as well.
    01-05-11 09:29 AM
    It is much better after the new releases, the lag is gone
    01-05-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD