hi

i was wondering if anyone knew if there was chinese handwriting available for any torch os (leaked or official)?

does anyone even have the files for it so that it can be added to .337 or .246?

i know that the storm 9530 has it available but i can't seem to find anything available for the torch..........and yes, i've used the search function....

someone help me out!

thanks!
    11-24-10 09:26 AM
    hi

i was wondering if anyone knew if there was chinese handwriting available for any torch os (leaked or official)?

does anyone even have the files for it so that it can be added to .337 or .246?

i know that the storm 9530 has it available but i can't seem to find anything available for the torch..........and yes, i've used the search function....

someone help me out!

thanks!
    Did you already delete the installed languages? Cause when I got my Torch with .246 I had Chinese Simplified and Tradition Chinese both avilable for me.

Check by going: Options > Typing and Input > Language

See under Input language to see if any chinese is avilable? If not you are going to have to find a multilanguage os pack. Not sure where to start looking for one either.
    11-24-10 09:44 AM
    Did you already delete the installed languages? Cause when I got my Torch with .246 I had Chinese Simplified and Tradition Chinese both avilable for me.

Check by going: Options > Typing and Input > Language

See under Input language to see if any chinese is avilable? If not you are going to have to find a multilanguage os pack. Not sure where to start looking for one either.
    i have the options for chinese but what i'm looking for is the actual handwriting capabilities not the ability to be able to read/type the characters.

i basically wanna be able to draw it on the screen and have the bb recognize it
    11-24-10 10:00 AM
    AT&T .246 version has chinese handwriting option in addition to the usual pinyin, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    fastcivic416 likes this.
    11-24-10 11:16 AM
    does anyone have the files for the chinese handwriting? is it possible to add it to the .337 leak?
    11-26-10 09:01 AM
    I really want it also the Hong Kong Torch also have chinese handwritten ability but i don't know anyone who can let me toy with one
    12-03-10 11:45 PM
    if anyone can teach me how i can take it out of a bb 9800 i can try because one of my friend have the Hong Kong Torch which has the handwritten input
    12-06-10 01:19 AM
    If your friend's Torch in Hong Kong has handwriting option then pretty much it means his HK carrier has the software package which you can download from the website

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 11:31 AM
    Not too sure if it has already been discovered or not but here is the .377 with chinese handwriting

https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...8FB04FE0475037
    12-14-10 12:17 AM
    Do you know what files is required to support handwritten chinese if I want to keep my service provider's release version?
    12-14-10 10:47 AM
    I actually downloaded the smartone version from Hong Kong website but man is a little buggy still.... sometime when using facebook it will just crash my torch up but is only running .246.
    12-15-10 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD