I broke the slider flex cable doing the "fix the wiggle" thing where you put a piece of paper between the slider. Great huh. Well i ordered one from eBay but I was wondering how in the world can I change that? Maybe there is a guide/video or something? Thanks in advance for your help guys I'm feeling really sad with all of this

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 11:37 AM
    Blackberry Torch 9800 OEM slider flex cable - - Cellular Accessories | Mobile Accessories | Cell

Blackberry Torch 9800 OEM main flex cable with vibrate module and camera stand - - Cellular

Here are two flex cable options. There are videos on youtube on taking your Torch apart. From experience changing a flex cable in slider phones sucks. Here is a link to one of those videos from youtube.

Sorry you broke your flex cable. But as well if your not comfortable repairing it yourself you could always find someone to do it for your it usually costs $60 - $100 depending on the service centre
    02-13-11 11:43 AM
    Another disassembly video;
    02-13-11 03:26 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f209/tr...e-done-584028/

I just ordered mine too. I will be doing a video/write up of the replacement soon as I get mine from the states.

Because my home button resistors have failed. Hopefully that fixes my light always on issue.

Mike Kay
    02-14-11 10:44 AM
    Same thing just happened to me
    Mike, where did you order the part from? did you replace it? any video on hand?
    Michelle
    02-26-12 10:48 AM
    where did you buy the replacment part?
    02-26-12 10:50 AM
    03-03-12 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD