i want an app that changes the color entirely, not just a specific contact. If there isn't, "WHO IS IT" by thejaredcompany might just work. But I have a problem with that app. When i pressed the blackberry button for the menu, is there a way to take this app out of the menu? After having a few apps, the menu is stacking up and looks very annoying.
    04-30-11 10:18 AM
    Be buzz should do the trick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-11 10:20 AM
    I use buzz me and it changes the light for calls, emails, text msgs and BBM! You should check it out.

04-30-11 10:22 AM
    In your menu, are you talking about your main screen or the pop up menu? On the main screen you should be able to hide or move an app to another folder like "applications".

04-30-11 10:23 AM
    In your menu, are you talking about your main screen or the pop up menu? On the main screen you should be able to hide or move an app to another folder like "applications".

im talking about the pop up that comes out from the buttom left after pressing the blackberry button. Apps like screen grabber and who is it are there. i want to remove them.
    04-30-11 10:29 AM
    Things to consider about Jared Co. Decide for yourself. Personally, I removed their apps until I get confirmation they can be trusted.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f19/why...r-apps-569582/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/jar...ng-app-552418/
    04-30-11 10:37 AM
    I recommend Super Color LED from the CrackBerry App Store. You can change the colors for individuals, unconfigured calls, SMS, and email. It doesn't add a line to your menu, just an icon in your App Switcher field.

As for removing menu items, many apps dont have an option to remove them from the menu. I know that QuickLaunch allows you to add items, including itselt to the menu, but none that let you leave it out.

04-30-11 10:45 AM
    Doesn't it give you the option to remove or delete it? You can also go the settings icon and then go to "device" and then to " application management" and delete it from that list.

04-30-11 10:49 AM
    Doesn't it give you the option to remove or delete it? You can also go the settings icon and then go to "device" and then to " application management" and delete it from that list.

then that would delete the entire app from my phone. i just want to remove the line that it takes up in the pop up menu.
    04-30-11 11:25 AM
    First of all, I would recommend removing anything by The Jared Company (or as I would call them, The Spammed Company). They send a ridiculous amount of spam. Use one of the other apps listed here. I refuse to use JC again, even after receiving confirmation from 1.5 billion reliable sources that they are trustworthy.

04-30-11 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD