Having an issue viewing videos and not sure what to try. I had a couple of movies (mp4) handbraked on an SD card that was in my Storm. On the Storm there was no issue viewing those or the videos that came with the device. When I got the Torch I moved the SD card from the Storm to the Torch. When I tried to view either movie on the Torch I get the following "The media being played is of an unsupported format". There were some other videos (.mov) on the SD card and they too do not play yet the audio does. The audio does not play from the mp4 movies. I do find one video on the device which appears to not be on the SD card but rather on the BB itself. It is called ILWID. It plays audio and video without issue. So the issue seems to be related to the SD card.

Any ideas what I can do to make things work from the SD card?

Thanks
    10-07-10 10:50 AM
    I had the same problem but trying to view some bike-race videos online. Either said unsupported or just played the soundtrack on others... weird!
    Hang that... just tried again and all seems to be working this time... Mind still boggling over that one
    Last edited by Lauriecad; 10-07-10 at 11:12 AM.
    10-07-10 11:00 AM
    Last night, I uploaded an .avi movie to my the Torch (SD Card).

I could view the video just fine, however, no sound!
    I'm not sure what's wrong, as the file plays fine on the computer.

I did see that ILWID video that came with the Torch, that features Will.I.Am... and it played just fine WITH sound!!!

Anyone know what's causing the sound not to play?!
    10-07-10 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD