old-matrix, i have no problem being called a noob lol. considering that i am a noob, i'm not quite sure i kniw what you mean when you say that they share the same radio... and also i have never used bbsak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 09:31 AM
    first launh the BlackBerry Desktok Manager to create a backup of your BB

Download BBSAK from here >>> DOWNLOAD

Then connect your BB

Click on Wipe Device, then wait for 5 seconds, your device will be wiped completely and you will have nothing on it.

Then proceed to load your OS again it will work

After you have installed your OS, restore the backup again via desktop manager by launching it, then going to DEVICE from the top left menu, then choose restore

Good luck

Matrix Leader
    thanks! i hope this works. im gonna give it a try when i get home from work. also, thanks to everyone else who gave me suggestions!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-11 10:33 AM
    I didn't mean you buddy, I meant those so called pros on the forums who have no clue what's going on! heh.

It is ok not knowing and asking. But those guys who responded to you claim to be the gods of BlackBerry and they have no clue what they are doing or what's goin on
    Says the guy who was banned for being a total f-wit.
    06-23-11 10:39 AM
    Dear n00bies,

The solution is very simple. The reason his loader cannot see the new OS is because they share the same radio file

Wipe your device manually via BBSAK, then try it, it will work 100%

Make sure to backup your apps / settings before you do this.

Good luck

Matrix Leader

Dear Old-Matrix

Im sorry i was a noob here but all of us at one point was noob's including you

My help it will work for shore because BBSAK will not recognize the phone if it was nuked and how he describe his phone look like is not recognized by DM why ??
    Because one of the reg in his registry was overwrite by the new install of the DM(update) and in order the DM to recognize the phone first he has co clean the reg install os then USE BBSAK to wipe it and do a clean install

I didn't want him to go more complicate in the process i give him the Quick fix

And for the user who really wanna install the OS with the BBSAK and have a clean Install here is the link
    BlackBerry 302: A complete wipe and clean install of your BlackBerry OS | CrackBerry.com
    Hope it will recognize the phone if not u have use BBSAK as an Administrator(if you have VISTA or WIN7)

Good Luck!
    06-23-11 11:35 AM
    Says the guy who was banned for being a total f-wit.
    Don't worry he'll get banned again soon enough.
    pmccartney likes this.
    06-23-11 05:34 PM
    It's mostlikely the fault of the newer DM. What platform the OS is doesn't matter. One file change will be recognized by Loader.exe, if the PC is functioning properly. I'd do as suggested. Uninstall all the BlackBerry programs via Control Panel, delete the RIM USB device manager if it still exists, use Ccleaner to clean up the registry and temp folders. Reboot the PC, and run Ccleaner again, for craps and giggles, then install this DM:

4shared.com - free file sharing and storage

Then install the OS you want to upgrade/downgrade to, delete vendor.xml unless it's 1KB, and run Loader.exe.
    06-23-11 07:56 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD