I get as far as the agreeing to the agreement then it tells me not available in my country, I've tried setting the country in my information to tons of different stuff and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.
    03-04-11 11:02 PM
    Where are you trying to download the 448 version from. You can get it from Rogers now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 11:22 PM
    I was trying to download it from here:
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...FA661ED1244039

where would I get the rogers one? I'm on bell, unlocked atnt torch
    03-04-11 11:24 PM
    https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...C068A355BBA31A

03-04-11 11:30 PM
    Keep getting this

We're Sorry...

Downloads of this software are not yet available in your country due to regulatory reasons. Please check back for future availability.
    03-04-11 11:43 PM
    If you want to download it, you have to use the link at the top of the 9800 thread here on crackberry. Use the Apploader system for loading it on your desktop and then don't forget to delet the vendor file before you load it.
    It is titled "latest-9800-os-v6-0-0-448-eastasian-three-uk"
    Last edited by newcollector; 03-05-11 at 10:37 AM.
    03-05-11 10:33 AM
    ^ why should he have to download that one. We are both will Bell, in Canada. I am able to download the Rogers .448 file from the RIM site so he should be able to as well. RIM - Rogers OS 6.0.0.448 is here
    Something else is wrong.
    03-05-11 11:43 AM
    Did he set his country correctly on the site? What is his real IP? Search the IP governing body for that range. RIM looks at the IP as well so it may be coming up as in an unsupported country.

03-05-11 12:06 PM
    I'm with Rogers, and just successfully loaded .448 when DM let me know it was available. No hiccups whatsoever, but Blackberry Maps dissapeared...

03-05-11 12:39 PM
    ^ why should he have to download that one. We are both will Bell, in Canada. I am able to download the Rogers .448 file from the RIM site so he should be able to as well. RIM - Rogers OS 6.0.0.448 is here
    Something else is wrong.
    Tried using your link too, in my info I have me actuall adress, canada as the country BC as the province
    Did he set his country correctly on the site? What is his real IP? Search the IP governing body for that range. RIM looks at the IP as well so it may be coming up as in an unsupported country.

in my info I have me actuall adress, canada as the country BC as the province. I live in chilliwack BC Canada, my provider for home internet is telus so country is st right and my IP should be aloud too, but still get the same error.
    03-05-11 01:50 PM
    That is not always true. If you look at your ISP info and find the routable real IP that you are using and seach the internic for that range to see who owns it...

03-05-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD