This thing really suck, I had this issue in my 9000 and thought with OS6 that they would fix it. Here is the problem, here in Saudi the weekends are on Thursday and Friday. But the problem is if you change the day of the start of the week it only changes the view, because if you set the alarm to weekdays then it wont work on Saturday and Sunday. This is such a small thing but is really annoying as sometimes I forget to turn off the alarm on Thursday and it would ring and I have to make sure its on for Saturday. Is there a way to report this "Bug" to RIM?
    10-05-10 12:55 AM
    It's not a bug, I'm assuming you bought an AT&T phone, unlocked it and are now using it in Saudi Arabia.

Until your provider officially supports OS6, and pushes service books, you might be SOL.

I can't think of any other thing except changing the language pack to your country.
    10-05-10 07:26 AM
    It's not a bug, I'm assuming you bought an AT&T phone, unlocked it and are now using it in Saudi Arabia.

Until your provider officially supports OS6, and pushes service books, you might be SOL.

I can't think of any other thing except changing the language pack to your country.
    The same issue has been there since my official OS4.6 on my Bold 9000. This thing has nothing to do with service books. That option only changes the view of the calender to make it start from saturday and doesn't actually change the weekends.
    10-06-10 01:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD