Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here so hope I'm not doing anything stupid. I've had a look through other pages of the torch forum but can't see anything on this.

I've had my BB Torch 9800 (Operatin system v6.0.0.246: Bundle 695: Platform 6.4.0.105) for a week or so now. I tried to make a call this afternoon but my phone wouldn't let me make it coming up with the following error message "cannot connect. call in progress.) There was no call in progress (I had the phone in my hand at the time). The only thing I can think of was I rejected an incoming call earlier in the day (unknown number) and it isn't showing up in the call log.

I turned off the mobile network and then on again, and then turned off the handset and on again but neither worked. Taking the battery out has fixed the problem though.

Anyone any idea what has happened or how I can avoid it again?

Thanks.
    03-11-11 09:42 AM
    Software bug maybe. Loading any of the later OS leaks may bring better functiomality overall. http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ting-system-os. The process may be daunting but is not really difficult. The new .586 looks good. .448 and .450 are good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 06:41 PM
    Had some serious network issues in WV today, wouldn't let the hubby make calls, no bbm's sending. Something to do with 3g coverage (yes, small "g") cause it was fine when we finally went back to an EDGE network.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-11 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD