dunt return the phone to be an ***** no1 is gonna track the phone, the other person who lost it is jus gonna get a new one they dunt careeeee
    Hmm must be using the touchscreen KB
    LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-11 08:26 PM
    Wow Finch.... I seriously hope I dont meet you when I go to Queens in the spring because it wont be a pretty thing for you...

intern3rdz b@db0yz r back
    02-14-11 02:22 AM
    dunt return the phone to be an ***** no1 is gonna track the phone, the other person who lost it is jus gonna get a new one they dunt careeeee
    How do you know they don't care?

It is just not polite to keep something that may have been acquired by theft. You cannot blame the other people who posted on this thread for urging the OP to do the most logical and ethical thing to do.

To the OP: Take the other's advice, not only to do the right thing, but to ensure you or your brother do not get in any trouble. The worst that can happen is you lose the phone, but the phone may not be stolen and the carrier will be able to confirm that. That will bring you peace of mind.
    02-14-11 11:15 AM
    Turn it off, remove the battery, and put it inside a lead box. I'm pretty sure that will prevent tracking.
    02-14-11 11:52 AM
    If the device was reported stolen, then you should take the steps to get it returned to the rightful owner. Possession of stolen property is a criminal offense. And in the US, if the device crossed state lines, then it might be a federal offense.
    Grand theft cell phone.
    02-14-11 01:30 PM
    i honestly dunt remember wat i put " ****** " its a mystery to me at this point, im thinkin like wthhh did i type last night lmfaoo, seriously idk wat word those stars replaced lol..... but yea keep the phone, dude... come to queens, i love online threats, it gets me wet ♥
    02-14-11 11:27 PM
    i honestly dunt remember wat i put " ****** " its a mystery to me at this point, im thinkin like wthhh did i type last night lmfaoo, seriously idk wat word those stars replaced lol..... but yea keep the phone, dude... come to queens, i love online threats, it gets me wet ♥

Perhaps you should use Google Translate so we will understand what your post means in English.
    02-14-11 11:39 PM

Perhaps you should use Google Translate so we will understand what your post means in English.
    nooo some crackberry moderator put changed the original word to asterisks ****** all i noe its might have been a foul word, all i noe is the word probably started with vowel becuz i put the word "an" before it hmmm... this is a mystery to meeee
    02-14-11 11:51 PM
    nooo some crackberry moderator put changed the original word to asterisks ****** all i noe its might have been a foul word, all i noe is the word probably started with vowel becuz i put the word "an" before it hmmm... this is a mystery to meeee
    Your profile says you are from NY so post in English please.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-15-11 12:06 AM
    i did post in english, wat other language could i be speakin, like really -____-
    02-15-11 12:12 AM
    wat language am i speakin now, is the real question lmao
    02-15-11 12:14 AM
    dude... come to queens, i love online threats, it gets me wet ♥
    Somehow, I don't think uneducated is QuIcKsIlV3r's type...
    02-15-11 10:15 AM
    wat language am i speakin now, is the real question lmao
    Not any english we know of. We don't speak ****** on Crackberry. Learn how to spell then you are more than welcome to post and not be ridiculed about what language your using.
    02-15-11 10:29 AM
    Both of you need to grow up.

Enough has been posted on this topic and now it's just becoming a flame war. This thread should be locked and if you 2 want to continue then take it to a pm.
    02-15-11 10:33 AM
    Wow Finch.... I seriously hope I dont meet you when I go to Queens in the spring because it wont be a pretty thing for you... That being said... I track my phone with moosetrax and it works wonders. As for the OP... don't be an *******. You know its a stolen phone... I know rogers will render the PIN useless and they do investigations to track the phones in most cases especially Iphones and Blackberry's
    Hi, you're saying you used moosetrax software to track your phone. Where can this software be downloaded/bought? I have an N97 and use PhoneGuardian on it which I used to track my phone through GPS (I actually got mine stolen once and managed to get it back by tracking it and called the person who stole it, the software actually sends you the exact location and number inserted in the phone )
    02-15-11 03:06 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD