For the last week when I turn my torch on in the morning there is a 10 - 20 minute delay in getting my overnight emails, I turn the phone off at night. Now I'm noticing a lag in my emails coming, on all accounts ( I have 8). I have pulled the battery and reset the device numerous times. I figured next step was uninstalling service books? I cant find any specific instructions on what to delete and more important how to go about resending them?

Or is this a ATT issue here in Manhattan? Thank you
    11-17-10 07:57 AM
    Nope your not the only one, im having a similar problem here in Tampa. Its a pain with these delay emails.
    11-17-10 11:06 AM
    I've noticed my blackberry email account is instant, but Hotmail and Yahoo accounts have delays. I believe it has to do with BIS interaction with those services, nothing you can do about it on your end.
    11-17-10 12:44 PM
    I would recommend not to turn the device off. I NEVER do that. When you register your device at boot time, BIS has to re-sync service books with you and it takes time... Anyway why would you turn it off ? just leave it connected to the battery charger, in bedside mode it consumes almost nothing, and you could turn on the silent profile in case your problem is an off hours ring
    11-17-10 06:28 PM
    Yahoo is instant for me in Dallas.
    11-17-10 10:44 PM
    Thank you, I resent service books, tired it with both wif on and off, sent my other phone a text and received one back. All this and still no morning emails. I also sent myself emails which were delivered to my computer, but still 30 minutes or so with no morning emails, then they finally arrive and all seems fine though the day. Thanks for the replies. I have 8 email accounts, moistly pop and the ones hosted with go daddy all come thru instantly all day, its just after turning the phone on I'm having this issue. I'm just in the habit of shutting my phone off a night I can suppose I can turn off the sound and let it be. I might call ATT but what can they do? The data bar is on.

Should I try one of these security wipes I read about?

Thanks
    11-18-10 07:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD