My address book syncs with no problem, but it reads (not installed next to calendar on DM v.6). It was fine last week. I did a search but can't find a solution, sorry if this has been discussed before. I am running Outlook 2010, DM v. 6.0 and os 214 on the torch.
    09-21-10 03:47 PM
    Take backups via the DM, ensure to remote backup is enabled within bbm, do a security wipe, send the service books, sync via the DM and restore BBM after all that and it should work fine.

I had this exact issue after upgrading. I have also seen this in OS5. Both times this is how I fixed it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 07:14 PM
    Take backups via the DM, ensure to remote backup is enabled within bbm, do a security wipe, send the service books, sync via the DM and restore BBM after all that and it should work fine.

I had this exact issue after upgrading. I have also seen this in OS5. Both times this is how I fixed it.

Thanks, I followed your directions and was able to do it, and it worked. But what a pain though, I had to reinstall my 3rd party apps. Hopefully it won't happen again.
    09-22-10 05:50 AM
    My address book syncs with no problem, but it reads (not installed next to calendar on DM v.6). It was fine last week. I did a search but can't find a solution, sorry if this has been discussed before. I am running Outlook 2010, DM v. 6.0 and os 214 on the torch.
    This has happened to me a few times.
    Open up your calendar>options. When in options, scroll down to the email address you want your calendar to be associated with and type
    m o v e.
    All your calendar events will be moved to that address. Good luck.
    09-22-10 06:39 AM
    Yes but the MOVE may not prevent them from re-syncing to the other calendar on next attempt. My method certainly resets the software pointer allowing it to sync properly.

The first sign of trouble is when sending a meeting invite the "send using" field has the wrong account listed.

09-22-10 09:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD