Tried searching for this topic and couldn't quite find it.

When I snap a photo, I have the option of sending it in an email, to twitter, etc. but facebook is not one of the options, though it used to be. I don't know how to get it back.

I am currently unable to upload photos to facebook from my torch, much to the relief of some of my friends, but I'd still like it to work again.
    02-06-11 05:42 PM
    Can you not go to the facebook application and press the upload picture button?
    02-06-11 05:47 PM
    I'll try it, but that's sort of not the point. It still doesn't fix what's broken. I should be able to share directly with FB from my Camera App, the way I used to. A work-around is not acceptable.

Ok, Just tried. It worked via the FB app on the phone, but like I said, that's just the work-around and I still want the camera to work the way it's supposed to.

Thanks.
    02-06-11 05:56 PM
    I've never had a share with facebook button :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 06:02 PM
    Same... mine is missing too
    02-06-11 06:11 PM
    Try doing the famous battery pull. If that doesn't fix things, uninstall then reinstall the facebook app. Do another battery pull and if it doesn't work, I hope someone else has another solution for you.
    02-06-11 06:13 PM
    I take it back,
    Just checked, I do have one.

I never had one before :S

02-06-11 07:24 PM
    I take it back,
    Just checked, I do have one.

I never had one before :S

Can I have yours? Battery pull didn't work!
    02-06-11 07:33 PM
    What os are you running? I had to upgrade my cousin's os to .450 for it to stabilize.

02-06-11 08:45 PM
    It is a bug in .20. Upgrade to 448 or 450 where .26 is installed and this will not happen.

02-06-11 08:51 PM
    I'm running 450 with .26 FB installed and I only get the send to Facebook option for a few mins after each batt pull. Yes I can use the FB app, but as the OP said, that's not the point. I'm also not receiving FB alerts. I'm thinking it's just an issue with the FB release. I was having the same issue on .448. To the OP Good luck and I'll keep my eye on the post for any suggested answers.
    02-07-11 12:05 AM
    remove and reinstall facebook app and do a battery pull: it work. Same here when i have update the fw to .450 and i have resolved
    Cya
    02-07-11 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD