I'm not sure if this is new with OS6 or the Torch or something but I've never had this before - it seems so simple - but I woke up in the middle of the night last night to see a birthday reminder from my calendar obstructing the view of the clock. I had to reach over and dismiss it in order to see the clock.

There must be some simple way to prevent this? I of course have no LED or sound in my bedside mode profile so that's not a problem but I don't want the time blocked from view!

I've also thought about trying to make sure there are no reminders in the middle of the night...but it's the birthdays. They start at Midnight and if I do a 1 week reminder I can't change the time. I guess I could go and change them all from all day events to Noon or something but that's a pain.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.
    10-02-10 04:04 PM
    This is a long shot but do you have "notify me during calls" selected in your Calendar reminder options?
    10-02-10 04:49 PM
    Nope - not in any profile. I don't think that has anything to do with this though.
    10-03-10 12:26 AM
    The start of my day in calendar options is set to 9AM so I'm not sure why birthdays start at Midnight of the day...however even 9AM is bad on the weekends when I'm sleeping in!

There must be a way to have the reminders pop up BEHIND the clock!
    10-03-10 12:37 PM
    I have the same problem too. Couldn't seem to find a solution. My start of day is set to 9am, just like yours, but birthdays keep popping up at midnight, and pop up over the clock.
    10-03-10 03:45 PM
    I have the same problem too. Couldn't seem to find a solution. My start of day is set to 9am, just like yours, but birthdays keep popping up at midnight, and pop up over the clock.
    It's such a simple problem I'm surprised there's not a workaround - and also that it hasn't happened to me before! It happened to me again last night!
    10-04-10 06:19 AM
    reminders are important. Why remind you behind the clock? you will forget your reminder!
    10-04-10 08:07 AM
    reminders are important. Why remind you behind the clock? you will forget your reminder!
    10-04-10 08:35 AM
    What I mean is I'd like for the reminder to be there when I exit the clock...especially in bedside mode there's no reason for a reminder to cover the clock.
    10-04-10 01:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD