If you had to buy a pre-owned Torch today, where would you look first?
    I find that prices are generally too high in the marketplace.

Thanks for your comments.

-Rich
    02-28-11 11:13 AM
    Since you are on ATT, why spend more for a used Torch when you can get a new one for less? Check out offers from Best Buy, Radio Shack, and even AT&T's online store. If you are not due for an upgrade yet, and your time is short before you are, you can get an early upgrade for a fee.

If you insist on a used one, then maybe someone here on Crackberry has one they would like to sell. Sometimes you can get lucky on Ebay, but make sure its a reputable seller with many sales and high feedback. Another option: look on Amazon.
    02-28-11 11:32 AM
    kijiji.com
    02-28-11 11:56 AM
    I am not due an upgrade for some time and I was planning to use it for a Torch 2 thinking it would arrive in August sometime.

Thanks.

-Rich

Since you are on ATT, why spend more for a used Torch when you can get a new one for less? Check out offers from Best Buy, Radio Shack, and even AT&T's online store. If you are not due for an upgrade yet, and your time is short before you are, you can get an early upgrade for a fee.

If you insist on a used one, then maybe someone here on Crackberry has one they would like to sell. Sometimes you can get lucky on Ebay, but make sure its a reputable seller with many sales and high feedback. Another option: look on Amazon.
    02-28-11 12:21 PM
    Craigslist is always a good place to try, and eBay as well. I've found many great deals on CL for only slightly used phones, but if you can stand the wait for shipping (I can't), check out eBay too.
    02-28-11 01:17 PM
    If you go craigslist make sure to meet them at a store and activate it there to make sure it isn't blacklisted.
    02-28-11 01:33 PM
    I've bought my Blackberry Bold and Torch from eBay and haven't had any problems with both. If you're don't trust the seller fully for a small fee you can check the status of the phone via a checkmend report against blocked IMEIs, lost or stolen items etc.
    02-28-11 03:25 PM
    If you go craigslist make sure to meet them at a store and activate it there to make sure it isn't blacklisted.
    Definitely! Always use extra caution with CL, but doesn't mean it's not worth taking a look. Usually you can spot shady people or posts very easily on there, but always beware.
    02-28-11 03:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD