Is there a buy/sell section on this site?
    I have a torch that met an untimely demise with a dog and many parts of it are salvageable.
    I got a new one but I'm sure there's someone out there who could really use some cheap parts.

A google search as well as a search on this site come up "Share your Pin, Buy & Sell and get to know other BlackBerry Users! ... Buy, Sell or Trade your BlackBerry Stuff. READ RULES before posting" in the description but once you click on it no such wording appears anywhere on the forum.
    Is there an appropriate spot to post such items?
    I have a perfect LCD, touch pad, camera components, slider assembly, etc that I have no use for.
    04-12-11 02:32 PM
    Is there a buy/sell section on this site?
    I have a torch that met an untimely demise with a dog and many parts of it are salvageable.
    I got a new one but I'm sure there's someone out there who could really use some cheap parts.

A google search as well as a search on this site come up "Share your Pin, Buy & Sell and get to know other BlackBerry Users! ... Buy, Sell or Trade your BlackBerry Stuff. READ RULES before posting" in the description but once you click on it no such wording appears anywhere on the forum.
    Is there an appropriate spot to post such items?
    I have a perfect LCD, touch pad, camera components, slider assembly, etc that I have no use for.

Try the CB Market Place Forum - http://forums.crackberry.com/f14/

Ebay/kijiji would be another outlet as well...
    04-12-11 07:31 PM
    04-13-11 12:06 AM
    Truesupplier

Truesupplier - Blackberry Accessories,iPhone Accessories & HTC Accessories wholesale Co.

I have order parts 2x from this site and the parts always come as the site indicated and in my 2nd order they even added a couple extra parts.

hope this helps...
    04-13-11 08:27 AM
    You can check on ebay for parts. You can have good price too.
    04-13-11 08:57 AM
    I'm pretty sure the OP is selling not buying. He already replaced the damaged phone with a new one.
    Go to the Market place as Tbrenn indicated - Marketplace - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    04-13-11 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD