Hi all, I have the torch and love it! However I was reading the forums the other night and accidently clicked "exit mobile view" I think is what it is called. How do i go back into the mobile view??
    02-14-11 07:25 AM
    This happened to me once too, mainly because I wanted to do something on the mobile view and couldn't figure out how to bring it back.. I just went to www.m.crackberry.com then clicked on the forums link. Took me back to having every page in mobile view. Unless your talking about a different site besides Crackberry. Other sites usually have a link at the bottom saying go to mobile view.
    02-14-11 07:26 AM
    Thanks, I'll try that!
    02-14-11 07:32 AM
    No problem! I really hope it works for you like it did for me. Having to load the full site is a pain.
    02-14-11 07:33 AM
    Hmmm, tried that. Didn't work? I'm finding it hard to browse forums on my phone with the ful site
    02-14-11 07:35 AM
    Okay.. Well hmm.. I'll go exit mobile view on my phone and see what I can do to get it back. Unless someone else posts a fix to it before I can.

Edit: So m.crackberry.com doesn't take you to the mobile blog of CB?
    Last edited by McStoner; 02-14-11 at 07:41 AM.
    02-14-11 07:38 AM
    Thanks buddy, Really appreciate it!
    02-14-11 07:38 AM
    Try clearing the Cache and History and all that from your browsers options, exit the browser and maybe even do a battery pull. Then try what I first suggested.
    02-14-11 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD