So I remember my pre-torch days, I was able to exit out of the browser....send some sms...rock out on pandora and then come back to my browser and BAMMMM what I was browsing was still there. However now....anytime I exit from my browser everything closes and I have to rely on my history to navigate me back....is there a setting I'm missing???? Because this is begining to be no bueno

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-11 10:27 AM
    So I remember my pre-torch days, I was able to exit out of the browser....send some sms...rock out on pandora and then come back to my browser and BAMMMM what I was browsing was still there. However now....anytime I exit from my browser everything closes and I have to rely on my history to navigate me back....is there a setting I'm missing???? Because this is begining to be no bueno

Go into the browser options and make sure "Closing Browser on Escape" is not enabled. When its not enabled you should just be able to hit escape which takes you back to the homescreen. Then you can go back to the browser later.
    01-09-11 10:30 AM
    If you use the END key rather than the ESCAPE, it will work as you expect.

01-09-11 11:00 AM
    Go into the browser options and make sure "Closing Browser on Escape" is not enabled. When its not enabled you should just be able to hit escape which takes you back to the homescreen. Then you can go back to the browser later.
    I should have been able to figure that...thanks for the help. Ill try to refrain from asking anymore stupid questions lol

01-09-11 12:29 PM
    Still is acting up....perhaps my bb has its own agenda

01-09-11 01:00 PM
    Just use the END key (ie the red hang-up button) to leave the Browser as osubass1 suggested above.

That exits you to the Home Screen and leaves the app open as is.

To go straight to another app you have open, use the App Switcher. Hold down your MENU key (ie the  button to left of your trackpad) to launch the App Switcher from whatever screen you're on.
    01-09-11 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD