Went to the States and changed my voice and data plan to roaming (in Canada with Telus). While I was over there and even now that I am back, my browser doesn't seem to work when I click it.

Email, BBM, everything else is fine. Just the browser. Usually when I went to the States with my Storm 2, I had no problems. This was my first time with the Torch using the 3G system (which wasn't so successful as the network coverage wasn't great as it kept switching from T-Mobile to ATT depending on where I was)

Thanks to anyone who can help.
    02-25-11 09:55 PM
    Does the browser open, and just not connect? Does it not open at all?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 12:59 AM
    Doesn't open at all. I click it and then it freezes. I have to turn power off to get it back on.
    02-26-11 01:07 AM
    dude srlsy?
    02-26-11 02:22 AM
    Hey jl, I did search but can't find answer I am looking for specifically about whether or not my U.S. roaming is to blame.

If you can link me to thread you are referring to with the solution, I would be appreciative.
    02-26-11 02:39 AM
    Try removing the back covering from the device. Use a papperclip/pen to press the phone's reset button...located at the bottom. Once the phone is back on try accessing the browser

02-26-11 04:19 AM
    Try removing the back covering from the device. Use a papperclip/pen to press the phone's reset button...located at the bottom. Once the phone is back on try accessing the browser

What phone do you have? There's no reset button. Don't stick anything in any holes on your Torch. Pull the battery.
    KMT_ca likes this.
    02-26-11 09:59 AM
    A possible solution would be to just contact your carrier's tech support guys to just reset your internet network and it should fix the problem...I've seen this before...

PS. Don't stick nothing into anything so you don't mess anything up!

Goodluck
    02-26-11 10:39 AM
    What phone do you have? There's no reset button. Don't stick anything in any holes on your Torch. Pull the battery.

I have a 9300 and when browser hasn't worked for a few weeks -yes a few weeks- I started my research - found crackberry!! and found this thread and pulled my battery and ouhla!

Internet!

Yay!

Thanks!
    11-05-11 07:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD