Hey,

I have a blackberry Torch 9800 and to connect to my car hands free kit I need to manually connect it via bluetooth.

Bluetooth button is currently in the set up menu. Is there any way you can get the bluetooth button on your main menu screen. I was able to move it on my curve.

I have a CK3100 LCD parrot device. Can you let me know if I can automatically connect my phone?

Please can any one help?

Thanks
    Leanne
    10-09-11 07:34 AM
    You need to manually pair the devices together the first time. After that, they will connect automatically when they come in range assuming you've allowed it.

Bluetooth technology basics - User Guide - BlackBerry Torch 9800 Smartphone - 6.0
    10-09-11 09:04 AM
    In my case I had to turn off the option to connect automatically (on the car stereo) and then turn it back on. After that my Torch connects automatically.
    10-10-11 07:54 AM
    If you still can't get an automatic BT connection, you can quickly get to the BT screen by tapping the top of your 9800 screen (where the time is displayed). If your Bluetooth box is unchecked, check it. If it's on but you don't have a connection, tap Bluetooth Connections on the next screen and all your paired devices are shown.
    10-10-11 09:01 AM
    Thanks for the responses!

It is a paired device and my bluetooth is switched on all the time.

I will try switching off the auto connect on the handsfree kit and then back on again.

Thanks for your help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD