I wanted to transfer all 400 some odd contacts from my personal 9800 to my newly acquired BES enterprise 9800. I've tried the mass exchange via bt but only the first contact shows up in the BES Torch. I don't have access to Desktop manager as it is not installed on my work laptop (I'm on the road) and I have doubts that I will be able to use DM on my home computer with the high security of my BES unit.

What's a girl to do ? Do I need encryption on both sides? Am I not giving it enough time (no, that's not it, both phones say the transfer was successful)? BT mapping?
    The situation is getting desperate, as not only having to lug two phones around and not being able to fully migrate to the work phone, but my screen and trackpad are wigging out on the personal unit. Need help before the big crash!
    Thanks in advance
    05-26-11 05:48 PM
    U can try going on the blackberry site and see if there is a way to transfer contacts from one bb to another bb but no acess to desktop manager that sucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 06:39 PM
    Hi Beakman, have you tried using the DM? Backup your personal Torch, plug in your work Torch, then upload the contacts.
    05-26-11 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD