So, my Torch has bluetooth enabled right now...

No devices that I have paired with it are on, the connection manager shows that there are no devices paired with it, but the blue LED is still flashing. Is this normal? I've had it for over a year and I can't recall seeing it do this unless there was a connection some where.
    07-22-12 03:47 PM
    Do you have a Music Gateway or some other 3rd party app that also uses a blue LED for notifications? Bluetooth is the obvious but not the only thing that uses that color
    07-22-12 03:56 PM
    Crap! I misread your question

To turn off the blue LED:
    1) Manage Connections icon.
    2) Click Bluetooth Connections.
    3) Press the menu key > Options.
    4) Clear the LED connection indicator check box.
    5) Press the menu key > Save.
    07-22-12 04:02 PM
    Thanks for your help, graceless. But I think your first post was more correct then the second.

I am trying to figure out WHY the LED is flashing when I do not have any devices connected. I thought it was maybe an app not working (I had bebuzz to make the LED flash blue for texts).. But i uninstalled it, and still the blue LED is there. After staring at the screen for a minute, I just noticed now that when the blue LED flashes, my bluetooth symbol in the top right corner shows that it is connected to something, but it stops the moment the LED turns off too.

Trying to figure out why it is doing this.
    07-23-12 01:01 PM
    Ok, so i figured out that it is my playbook. I have the bridge app turned off right now, but for some reason, my phone is still trying to connect with it every 30 seconds... Weird.
    07-23-12 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD