I first want to say I did run a search for this...

Long story short, my girlfriend's ex wont't leave her alone. They had come to an agreement to not contact one another unless it was something important, but he keeps texting/calling with little more than profanity and fighting to get her upset.
    She is on Telus and I'm thinking I may end up just calling them and have his home and cell numbers blocked. But I was hoping that there was a way in OS6 to do it.

I'm not looking for apps, just wondering if there is a painless method to do it on the phone.

Thanks everyone!
    04-18-11 06:12 PM
    Me I use Call Blocker Pro. I found it here on CB check it in the app. I paid $0.99 for it. I know you are not looking for an app. But I think is the only easiest way.
    04-18-11 08:58 PM
    04-18-11 09:19 PM
    call blocker pro. best dollar I ever spent. I use it differently-- I've created an accept list of about 30 numbers and when I activate it, it'll only accept calls from those numbers and flush everyone else straight to voice mail. ( I turn it on after work hrs ). You can just as easily block specific losers from bugging you and not even send them to voice mail. just flush them all out.
    if ever that looser is also prank calling your girl private number-- I can help you with that too... just pm me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 09:58 PM
    Please help....has anyone blocked just one specific number from calling and texting ..I have a bb q10.
    I don't want to change my phone number, I just want one number from contacting me..
    12-17-13 01:19 PM
    There are likely apps for that. You need to ask in the Q10 forums.
    12-17-13 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD