I have the white torch and I say it looks nice but one question.. U know how the black and black/red torch around the screen have a silver bezel and a red bezel on the red torch.. How come the white torch around the screen they made it all white? Think would look much better if it had a silver bezel around the white screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-11 05:47 PM
    The white torch has chrome/silver bezel...
    05-28-11 10:56 PM
    05-28-11 11:02 PM
    I prefer the screen all white, personally. Find nothing wrong with the overall look. So, no. Don't agree.

05-29-11 03:38 AM
    I I have the white torch and love it just the way it is!!
    AnthroMatt likes this.
    05-29-11 09:53 AM
    The only real gripe I have with the white torch (and the black one for that matter) is the chrome bezel. The red torch does not have the chrome. Therefore, it does not get those fine scratches that come from polishing the chrome, putting the phone in your pocket, or cases. But whatever, it's beautiful regardless.

05-29-11 10:38 AM
    Yes even tho it doesn't still like the way the phone look and it stands out from the black one and other blackberrys

05-31-11 06:55 PM
    The only real gripe I have with the white torch (and the black one for that matter) is the chrome bezel. The red torch does not have the chrome. Therefore, it does not get those fine scratches that come from polishing the chrome, putting the phone in your pocket, or cases. But whatever, it's beautiful regardless.

+1

Luckily my ENDO GRT case is on its way to me so I won't have to look at it anymore.
    05-31-11 07:42 PM
    +1

Luckily my ENDO GRT case is on its way to me so I won't have to look at it anymore.
    I've been looking for the ENDO GRT case but everyone seems to be sold out. Where did you order yours from?

05-31-11 08:54 PM
    Agree with the OP. It must look like you're holding a maxipad to your face.
    05-31-11 11:34 PM
    Questions to those of you on white 9800s (I used to use a white 9700).
    How are your units standing the test of time? Color-wise, that is.
    Are they still nice and white or are they easily dirtied? My 9700 looked good the whole time I had it. The Torch requires a little more finger action and I figure it's much more easily dirtied. Let us know. Thx

06-01-11 05:28 AM
    Questions to those of you on white 9800s (I used to use a white 9700).
    How are your units standing the test of time? Color-wise, that is.
    Are they still nice and white or are they easily dirtied? My 9700 looked good the whole time I had it. The Torch requires a little more finger action and I figure it's much more easily dirtied. Let us know. Thx

Hey well I have my white torch for about now and I say it still looks nice and white and I don't think it can ever get dirty unless u never wipe down ur phone but mine is still white

06-01-11 05:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD