I am not a current smartphone user but have considered getting a BB for some time. Now I am deciding between AT&T's BB Torch and the Android HTC Aria and I can't make up my mind!
    I need something that will work with my Microsoft Exchange work email, as well as my personal GMail account. This is going to be both a work phone and a phone for my lifestyle. Right now my phone is touch screen so I like that feature and am used to it.
    Why should I choose one over the other? Please help!
    08-25-10 02:48 PM
    Just go to the AT&T Store and play with them both. See which one suits you best...this isn't a one size fits all situation.
    08-25-10 02:54 PM
    My husband has the Aria and he loves it, and thought I would too. However, considering it's completely touchscreen, it just seems small for me. The Torch is definitely larger and a bit heavier. It is a beautiful device, and works well, but I just cannot get over how small that touchscreen keyboard is. It is painfully slow for me to text on compared to my 8110. But there is a lot I like about it...the browser is beautiful, the threaded texts are cool. Battery life is kind of sucky, but that goes with a touchscreen device from what I hear. I am planning on getting a Torch in the next 2 weeks, just because I want the physical keyboard, but if the physical keyboard isn't a dealbreaker for you, you might just love the Aria.
    08-25-10 03:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD