3 months ago, my bb started showing only a white screen when opening my gmail accounts. Then it happened on my hotmail accounts a month later. As of last week, I can not use Google to search anymore; message reads "insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later" In fact, I get this message on all my bookmarks that link to my local weather, ferry schedules, everything....no matter where I am.
    I don't ask much of my antique Torch, but this is going too far...all I want is to check my email and look up the odd web page (and still play WordMole) !! What gives???? thanks so much !
    11-14-18 11:47 PM
    I mean, you are using a phone from 2010. No matter what you desire from it, age catches up eventually. You can try reloading the OS if you haven't done that already and see if that helps.
    11-15-18 11:14 AM
    3 months ago, my bb started showing only a white screen when opening my gmail accounts. Then it happened on my hotmail accounts a month later. As of last week, I can not use Google to search anymore; message reads "insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later" In fact, I get this message on all my bookmarks that link to my local weather, ferry schedules, everything....no matter where I am.
    I don't ask much of my antique Torch, but this is going too far...all I want is to check my email and look up the odd web page (and still play WordMole) !! What gives???? thanks so much !
    You'd be doing yourself a big favor by buying a KEY2/LE if an up-to-date keyboard device is what you're looking for
    11-15-18 01:09 PM
    I still use a 9800 torch because it has info I need and can't move out of it. I LOVE that trackpad! complete joy. My REAL phone is the Key 2 - also a super phone (tap tap, tapping for cursor arrows.-miss the trackpad STILL)
    11-06-19 11:21 PM
    If you're still interested, go to m.opera.com while on Wi-Fi to download Opera Mini. This lets you browse many more sites.

You can use LogicMail (logicmail.org/ota) for Outlook e-mail.
    01-28-23 03:49 AM
    If you're still interested, go to m.opera.com while on Wi-Fi to download Opera Mini. This lets you browse many more sites.

You can use LogicMail (logicmail.org/ota) for Outlook e-mail.
    I’m pretty sure they will have moved on as the initial post was in 2018.
    01-28-23 07:02 AM