View Poll Results: Which color Torch do you prefer?

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Black

74 70.48%
  • White

21 20.00%
  • Red

10 9.52%
    I have a choice of all three colours upon signing up but it is no brainer

With white as its colour any background seems to be nicer and vibrant. Also it looks distinguish if you put it on the table with your friends phone all in black or dark or whatever
    05-18-11 07:14 AM
    I have a choice of all three colours upon signing up but it is no brainer

With white as its colour any background seems to be nicer and vibrant. Also it looks distinguish if you put it on the table with your friends phone all in black or dark or whatever
    i agree everyone have the black cause it "look more professional" but while the white stands out the most and makes it look bling
    05-18-11 01:03 PM
    I too decided to opt for the white one! Alot of people have said white is more of a "Girly" looking phone but I disagree. I had the white iPhone and agree it does seem to stand out more than the black one.

I have a black Bold 9700 for my work phone and wanted something a little different for my personal phone.
    05-19-11 05:05 AM
    I too decided to opt for the white one! Alot of people have said white is more of a "Girly" looking phone but I disagree. I had the white iPhone and agree it does seem to stand out more than the black one.

I have a black Bold 9700 for my work phone and wanted something a little different for my personal phone.
    Yeah although black does look nice I think it is to common and everyone have the black still wish I could of gotten the red one.. But white is always the way to go I always wanted a white blackberry and now I have and I disagree I don't think white is girl who came up with that? White is a flasdhy color and stands out no matter what

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-11 08:01 AM
    Black torches are too common where I live so when I first bought one I had to get the black...kept it for about a month then sold it and went looking for the white one.

Looks killer when I rock my white G-Shock n my white Torch lol
    05-19-11 08:12 AM
    I voted white, even though I own the black 9800. The AT&T store didn't have white in stock and I'm notoriously impatient and got the black instead. My mom and a friend of mine both have white Torches and I love them. I do like the black, it's very professional. But I personally wish I would've snagged the white one.
    05-19-11 10:16 AM
    I prefer the black Torch....but the white would be 2nd runner up.
    05-19-11 10:19 AM
    Yeah although black does look nice I think it is to common and everyone have the black still wish I could of gotten the red one.. But white is always the way to go I always wanted a white blackberry and now I have and I disagree I don't think white is girl who came up with that? White is a flasdhy color and stands out no matter what

I'm not sure if its just office banter or not but most of the guys (business men) always say white is a girly phone. However I disagree like on a previous reply white stands out, all wallpapers look good against a white shell. I will always have white phones.

05-19-11 10:27 AM
    I'm not sure if its just office banter or not but most of the guys (business men) always say white is a girly phone. However I disagree like on a previous reply white stands out, all wallpapers look good against a white shell. I will always have white phones.

yeah i agree that black does look more professional and stuff but white stand out and looks really nice and i dont need to look professional
    05-20-11 12:51 PM
    I prefer black myself, but only because it doesn't get dirty too easily. At the rate I use phones white/red one will look pretty worn out after a year or so haha.

05-20-11 05:27 PM
    I prefer black myself, but only because it doesn't get dirty too easily. At the rate I use phones white/red one will look pretty worn out after a year or so haha.

I know what you mean.. That's what I am kind of scared of about my white one.. But I wanna get a case for it so that it dot get dirty

05-21-11 10:39 AM
    Black. The white one looks like a big Chiclet. The red one looks like a toy.

05-21-11 11:54 AM
    Black. The white one looks like a big Chiclet. The red one looks like a toy.

Maybe but then the black is more common so when u see a white one it stand out from the rest of the phones

05-21-11 06:52 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD