I'm having serious battery problems with my Torch and I can't seem to fix it.
    1) My battery life sucks! Maybe 6-7 hours at best..

2) When I plug it into my computer (using the supplied BB USB cable) it will charge for a bit and then the icon that normally shows up when your BB is fully charged (looks like a plug) show up and it stops charging.
    When I first got my Torch and I had it plugged in the lightning bolt would stay on steadily while it was charging and now it flashes..

I need to charge my BB at every opportunity and this doesn't seem right to me..

Any advice?
    04-12-11 10:29 AM
    Sounds like you have a faulty battery. If you are in your 30 day window from your carrier, take it back to them. Even if you aren't, take it back to them and see if you have a bad battery. They may replace it. If not get one and see what happens.
    04-12-11 10:36 AM
    Do you charge your Torch exclusively through your laptop or do you charge through the wall as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 11:32 AM
    That's definitely not right. I usually charge my Torch once a day, sometimes not even a full charge, but it lasts me a good 24 hours and I could push it longer than that if I had to. Definitely consider getting a new battery, check any open apps that could be running in the background, use 2G when you aren't actively using the phone to surf the web or download stuff.
    04-12-11 03:36 PM
    Do you charge your Torch exclusively through your laptop or do you charge through the wall as well?

+1 always best to use a wall charger whenever possible... Do you have a lot of apps running ??? Do you close your apps properly when you are not using them?? What OS are you on? When was the last time you pulled out the battery?

04-12-11 05:29 PM
    Also check how often the refresh rate of your apps is. If they refresh often try and reduce this.
    04-12-11 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD