I finally got my hands on a Blackberry Torch 9800. I will say I chose the 9800 over the 9810.. Only because this is the phone I have been wanting for so lonnggg. If you understand. This line of smartphone is excellent and I never used a better keyboard then this phone. Feels just like a bold. The touch screen is awesome.. Wish the Touch screen keyboard was as good as the storms... But this is the phone I'm staying with for years until one strikes my interest. If none do then I'm upgrading to the Torch 9810 in two years lol... I'll be outdated but I'm sure they will come out with something captavating. I thought the storm would of been there last touch phone. I was wrong...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-11 03:26 PM
    I wish I had gone to the torch 9810 instead of giving up my 9800 for the Bold 9900.
    10-13-11 03:33 PM
    Well i think that any Torch user will be happy to try the torch 9860
    10-13-11 05:09 PM
    Im 9800 user and i want 9810
    10-14-11 11:26 AM
    I love the form factor of the torch no other blackberry is like this one.. Have been itching to get a bold 9900 specially if it was to come out in white but then I have a feeling if I do the screen size is not gonna make me happy.. The 9810 is a great phone but don't wanna waste my money on a phone that look exactly the same just with a a few improvements.. The torch 9800 still is good enough for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-11 02:40 PM
    I am going with the 9810 from the 9800 because the internal improvements with hardware and software make it a significantly better and faster and smoother user experience. I have been playing with it at the AT&T store for a few weeks, and it just keeps getting better and better.

Now if only RIM will release a theme builder for OS 7 so that my favorite theme, SLGTA's SuperTilt can be loaded, I will think I am in heaven...well at least in Louisville, KY which is much closer to heaven than Iowa.
    10-14-11 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD