Hi all

Having a problem sharing a Sky News story to my facebook account when using the Blackberry application.
    It says it has connected successfully but just leaves a white page with success on it. If you then close the page it reverts back to the new story and says 'Unable to retrieve Facebook user details - please try again later'.
    I have doubled checked my FB log in credentials and the link to Twitter works ok.

Any ideas.
    Regards
    Woody
    11-13-12 02:54 PM
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I once had some issues with that. All is fine now.
    11-16-12 06:50 AM
    Many thanks for the reply.
    Yeah I have uninstalled and reinstalled without joy. I have even disassociated the account via FB and then reconnected but still not luck.
    It is weird as all the other sharing mechanisms work and this one asks for my FB credentials and then says success but then remains on that same blank white page apart from the work success!
    11-16-12 05:05 PM
    Ok, so I was doing fine with this until this morning. I am now getting what you are getting. Tried the same thing on my partners BlackBerry and also the same thing.

Perhaps it is something wrong with the application. I'm going to send them feedback. Hopefully the we can see an update fix soon.
    stevewoodrow11 likes this.
    11-17-12 09:43 AM