I have the blackberry torch 9800 unlocked and I am using it on Tmobile. The blackberry demo keeps playing whenever the phone is idle and does not stop.
    Is there anyway that I can stop it or delete it.
    10-07-10 12:08 PM
    That's odd. Have you tried finding the video file in Media->Videos and deleting it?
    10-07-10 01:04 PM
    what does the demo look like? is there a button that says exit demo when you tap the screen? or is it the blackberry video?
    10-07-10 08:53 PM
    yes...it is the basic introductory features....you can either view features or video tour the 3rd option is exit demo.

I have to do that exit demo about 200times a day as it keeps getting on every minute.

Need to find a solution fast as I am getting sick of this.
    10-08-10 09:44 AM
    That's odd. Have you tried finding the video file in Media->Videos and deleting it?
    Yah i have deleted everything there except for one video which is the ILWID video which came pre-installed and does not get deleted.
    10-08-10 09:46 AM
    what does the demo look like? is there a button that says exit demo when you tap the screen? or is it the blackberry video?
    yes...it is the basic introductory features....you can either view features or video tour the 3rd option is exit demo.

I have to do that exit demo about 200times a day as it keeps getting on every minute.

Need to find a solution fast as I am getting sick of this.
    10-08-10 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD