Hello!

Sorry, I'm new to BB. I have my gmail account set up under contacts book. However, I would like to have BB contacts under there instead.

How do I set that up?

Thank you,
    Jamie
    Last edited by MNTwinsFan; 12-15-10 at 02:13 PM.
    12-15-10 01:54 PM
    Hello!

Sorry, I'm new to BB. I have my gmail account set up under contacts book. However, I would like to have BB contacts under there instead.

How do I set that up?

Thank you,
    Jamie
    huh? what?
    12-15-10 02:16 PM
    huh? what?

Sorry, let explain better. I have att.blackberry.net account and I would like to set it up for my contact list. Instead of using my gmail account contacts.
    12-15-10 02:20 PM
    Sorry, let explain better. I have att.blackberry.net account and I would like to set it up for my contact list. Instead of using my gmail account contacts.
    gotcha. is it set-up with your blackberry?

first, anvigate to the Setup Folder and select Email Settings. select the email account associated with gmail, and scroll down to Syncronization Options. deselect contacts sync. click save. now, select the att email account, scroll to sync options, and select contacts sync. now, go to "Options - Advanced Options - Default Services" and change the contacts setting to the new att account.

that should work for you.
    12-15-10 02:40 PM
    gotcha. is it set-up with your blackberry?

first, anvigate to the Setup Folder and select Email Settings. select the email account associated with gmail, and scroll down to Syncronization Options. deselect contacts sync. click save. now, select the att email account, scroll to sync options, and select contacts sync. now, go to "Options - Advanced Options - Default Services" and change the contacts setting to the new att account.

that should work for you.
    Thanks! I don't see att sync options. Also, the default services doesn't show att under contacts. Should I wipeout my bb start all over?
    12-15-10 02:45 PM
    Thanks! I don't see att sync options. should I wipeout my bb start all over?
    if your att email account will not allow contact sync, that option will not be displayed, and you wont be able to set it up on the blacbkerry.

is there a reason why you want that account to sync and not your gmail?
    12-15-10 02:48 PM
    if your att email account will not allow contact sync, that option will not be displayed, and you wont be able to set it up on the blacbkerry.

is there a reason why you want that account to sync and not your gmail?
    I would like the att side be my personal side and gmail my junk side.

Say, anyway on setting up my blackberry contact group from gmail to work on my bb?
    12-15-10 02:59 PM
    I would like the att side be my personal side and gmail my junk side.

Say, anyway on setting up my blackberry contact group from gmail to work on my bb?
    same process as i listed above.
    12-15-10 03:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD