Has anyone tried the full body protectors either by Zagg or bodyguards ?

Joe, those pictures you posted are just of the screen protector, right ?

Pete
    08-20-10 12:43 AM
    seacrh BodyGuardz on google they sell full body protector and screen only protectors for the Torch

I have one on my torch and it fits perfect, you can't tell it's there, and it protects the whole phone from getting scratched.

Hey, I'm getting this phone next week and want to know where I can buy screen protectors at a decent price...don't really want to buy them from the AT&T store, since they will probably rip me off. Anyone know where I can get them? eBay and Amazon don't seem to have them yet, or maybe they're not being offered yet? Thanks!
    08-20-10 02:44 AM
    Has anyone tried the full body protectors either by Zagg or bodyguards ?

Joe, those pictures you posted are just of the screen protector, right ?

Pete
    Yes Sir... just the Zagg Invisibleshild
    08-20-10 07:06 AM
    I bought mine at AT&T when I upgraded to the Torch. $200 for the phone, $20 for the screen protector. Its a Privacy Screen Protector made by CaseMate for AT&T. If you rotate the phone more than 10 or 15 degrees from looking directly at it, you can't distinguish anything on the screen. Great for public places, work, or even at home on the couch. Plus, it was cut to fit the Torch, and it applied perfectly; no bubbles.

I felt it was worth the $20. And would spend it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i am with you on this 100%.
    the privacy screen does do it job.. and it does it well..
    been using one since my 9000 days..
    and i'm glad they have it for the Torch
    08-20-10 07:43 AM
    I've had the Storm since the Canadian release date. Never had a screen protector, just kept in in the supplied magnetic case (sigh, it doesn't come with the 9800) and I still don't have a scratch on it.
    08-20-10 08:17 AM
    I read that ghost armor has a full body........

none very close to me but a little drive aint never hurt no body! Anyone have pics of their ghost armor? or full body?
    08-20-10 08:29 AM
    I just had the Ghost Armor screen only installed on my Torch in a Kiosk at a mall by my parents house. Orange peel is slightly less than Zagg and BestSkinsEver and it is much smoother than those two as well. For me it was worth having it installed, I have installed these things in the past and I am so OCD about it that I have ruined them out of being too picky about it and then ruining the entire thing over a small spot.

From my experience on installing a full body skin on my Bold 9700 I opted just for the screen. I hated the way the Bold felt with all the pieces on it and they start to peel if you put your phone in a case or in your pocked often.

I had them do the full body armor on my Evo, got the clear screen and matt sides/back and it looks sick, they did a perfect job.
    08-24-10 08:54 AM
    anyone find a privacy screen protector?
    08-24-10 09:02 AM
    anyone find a privacy screen protector?
    AT&T store has a privacy screen protector for the Torch, its $19.99. Don't know how many are in the package.
    08-24-10 09:04 AM
    Raistlin, can I badger you for a whole bunch of pics?

I'm contemplating on driving like an hour each way to get a ghost armor.....I'd appreciate it if you could.
    08-24-10 02:11 PM
    I just had the Ghost Armor screen only installed on my Torch in a Kiosk at a mall by my parents house. Orange peel is slightly less than Zagg and BestSkinsEver and it is much smoother than those two as well. For me it was worth having it installed, I have installed these things in the past and I am so OCD about it that I have ruined them out of being too picky about it and then ruining the entire thing over a small spot.

From my experience on installing a full body skin on my Bold 9700 I opted just for the screen. I hated the way the Bold felt with all the pieces on it and they start to peel if you put your phone in a case or in your pocked often.

I had them do the full body armor on my Evo, got the clear screen and matt sides/back and it looks sick, they did a perfect job.

I'm in Brooklyn. Which mall?
    08-24-10 02:53 PM
    Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ and they have a kiosk in Garden State Plaza in Paramus NJ.

I will take some pics of the install tonight and try and post them up tonight or tomorrow.
    08-24-10 03:42 PM
    I found a screen protector specifically for the Torch at an AT&T store. It was the privacy screen protector. It doesn't say Torch or Blackberry anywhere on the package, but it's usually near the Torch display. They're out there. $20.
    08-24-10 05:16 PM
    after reading reviews, (I usually buy from bestskinsever but they dont have torch protectors yet) I went to a best buy mobile in NYC and bought the invisibeShield by Zagg. I must say it is awesome. Doesn't mess with the screen sensitivity, comes w application liquid. highly recommended.
    08-24-10 06:51 PM
    Here are some pics of the Ghost Armor, sorry they are so bad I cannot get a good pic. It is dark here and the lighting stinks, I tried many angles and flash settings but it is not coming out. I think during the day in sunlight would work better. The Evo has Ghost Armor on it also, maybe you can see it better on that device. Trust me when I say it is a lot smoother than Zagg and BestSkinsEver. The orange peel effect is very small.

08-24-10 07:28 PM
    Thanks raistlin...it does look great.

I've never had any protectors on my phones, so im a little hesitant about getting one installed. If I hate it it's just as simple as peeling it off right?

Look great and thanks for the pics. I wonder how it holds up going in and out of a holster while having the full body on. Do you use one?
    08-28-10 09:15 AM
    From what I hear Zagg is good company that makes great phone protectors.
    08-28-10 03:22 PM
    Love the ones I got on Ebay. Single for less than $3! One was called Extreme I forget the other name but great quality. I was afraid they were going to be cheap but so far great! Had them bout wk now. Lot of China sellers. I went with USA seller.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-10 04:39 PM
    I have Zagg and Bodyguardz

PLEASE READ THIS

Had Zagg on my 9000 for almost 2 years, always cleaned up perfect, started to peel up last month so I put a new one on. I always put this phone in my pocket and used/tossed it around and never thought about taking care if the screen with that on it. BUT it has terrible orange peel, looks ok if the phone is on and you are not looking at it at an angle.

Put Bodyguardz on my 9800, it has been just as durable BUT it has almost no orange peel. I would say it has 10% of the orange peel look the Zagg has.

Both go on the same way, very easy. You can take them off whenever you want and clean any residue left on the screen with water.

Also, the Zagg is stickier than the Bodyguardz, you will be happier with the Bodyguardz on a touch screen device since you need to slide your fingers.
    08-28-10 08:46 PM
    Bought one of these at Best Buy the same day I got my Torch. I figured why take the chance. My husband put it on and it fit's like a second skin and the touch screen still functions perfectly and if you didn't know it was there you wouldn't even notice it. It was pricey at $20.99 plus tax, though.
    08-28-10 09:13 PM
    I got the privacy screen protector for the Torch and luv it! It does 2 things... Protect my screen and stop wandering eyes from looking @ my BB.
    08-28-10 09:36 PM
    You may have to wait for a while,I search in eaby,amazon and tvc-mall ,but can't find it too!
    08-28-10 11:56 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD